My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, November 4, 2011

Blue Friday: ONE

Today is the first BLUE FRIDAY for Diabetes Awareness Month. Here I am rockin' the blue sweater and the blue jeans! Did you wear blue today??


I counted money for a JDRF School Walk today! Then Mrs. Amy stopped by to bring me all the cool prizes and the totally AWESOME Pink Panther for next week! You see....today is the FIRST BLUE FRIDAY- and Monday will bring another first to this special month of November.

Monday is going to be the FIRST day I present for the JDRF School Walk Program. I am so excited....and a little bit nervous too! I will be teaching the students K-5th all about Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)

I hope the kids don't look as confused as Kaci does when I am done with my speech!

Silly girl!


Let me think about it for a minute!....Nah...they are going to know all about Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2) and they are going to be ready to go out and raise money for this great organization that is so close to my heart! Let's go Monday- BRING IT!



No comments: