My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, November 7, 2011

Boyscouts Spaghetti Dinner

Tonight Bailey had a Boyscout meeting! Clint is usually the one that takes him, but he had to work late-so Mommy was "on the job"! I picked up a Starbucks and we were on our way. Kaci got to stay with Aunt Amber ~ Win! Win! Win!Tonight the boys worked together to cook their own Italian feast. The boys prepared spaghetti, salad, garlic bread sticks and dessert! YUMMO! They even set the table and helped served one anothers plates for the feast! Here is Bailey (with a little help from Mr. Scott) dropping the noodles into the boiling water! Bailey was also chosen to serve the noodles onto his friend's plates!


Here are Bailey and Jake enjoying a great meal!

After dinner, the boys were treated to these cool balloon race cars from Mr. Randall! SO FUN!!
They also created their Pine Derby car design at the meeting tonight! I am proud of my Boyscout. Love this boy to pieces!!!


No comments: