My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas wreaths!

Kaci was browsing online at www.allrecipe.com the other day when she came across this recipe and asked if we could make them. I was so surprised when I saw the recipe she had found. Amber and I (well, mostly Amber) used to LOVE making these awesome green Christmas wreaths around the holidays!

Pretty easy to make- Melt 1/2 cup of butter in a pot. Then throw in 30 large marshmallows- stirring until they melt completely. Add 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract and 2 tsp. of green food coloring. Then you add them to a bowl with 4 cups of corn flake cereal and stir....

Spoon on to wax paper and shape like wreaths. Decorate with hard cinnamon candy before they dry! They are sooo yummy!

Enjoy your delicious homemade treat!!

No comments: