My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, December 16, 2011

My holiday loves and un- loves!

What I love about the holidays:(in no particular order)

1. Going to visit Santa
2. Taking pictures for Christmas cards

3. Listening to Christmas carols (especially my new Justin Bieber cd)
4. Sending Christmas cards
5. Receiving Christmas cards
6. All the yummy home baked goodies
7. Decorating the house and putting up the trees
8. Cold weather
9. Snow days!
10. Warm sweaters
11. Starbucks coffee, hot cocoa and hot apple cider (and not just in the morning)
12. Hot Mexican food
13. Listening to my preschoolers sing at their Christmas Program
14. The smell of poinsettas
15. Being with my family on Christmas Eve
16. Spiked eggnog
17. Making gingerbread houses






What I hate about the holidays:(again...in no particular order)



1. Shopping
2. Wrapping
3. School parties
4. Carb counting -sugar, upon sugar, upon sugar treat!
5. The feeling that you have forgotten someone or something
6. Being completely and totally STRESSED OUT!!
7. Pretending you like things or people when you really don't
8. That awful "Christmas shoes for Mamma" song
9. Ice on your car windshield when you need to go....NOW!!

No comments: