My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, February 6, 2012

Kaci is on the cover of the ROUND ROCK LEADER newspaper!!


So proud of these girls for working so hard to collect items (with the help of their school and classmates!) for the Humane Society of Williamson County. We went today after school and dropped off all of the donations.

The girls were even featured on the front page of the Round Rock Leader newspaper. The picture above made it on the front page! Way to go, Kaci!!
Here is Grayson showing off her big muscles. That box was heavy!
Even Bailey took the time to help us deliver the goodies!
We spent a little time checking out some of the animals in the shelter. So cute! We wanted to take them all home. I think I may have been worse than the kids! lol!

This dog was super cute and begging for us to take him with us. His name was Holla!
Sweet face!
This baby reminded me of a Gremlin. Poor thing!

No comments: