My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Bailey!

Hard to believe my baby boy turns 8 years old today! I wish I could stop time for just a little while. ARGHHH! I went and picked up his cake this morning.....so AWESOME! Angry Birds!

Something tells me Bailey's birthday cake is going to be "The BOMB" with this Bomb Bird cake.

Here is a quick picture I snapped of he and I on my phone before we left for his party at Chuck E Cheese!

Just look how handsome Bailey is!! Ready to party with all of his friends!


Daddy and Kaci didn't waste any time finding some games to play together!


Bailey and Jake-- Good buddies!


Here is everybody getting their "grub on" Gotta power up before they head out to play more games!


Bailey and his good buddy, Chandler!


Time to light the candles. That always makes the "age change" official!


"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, Dear Bailey! Happy birthday to YOU! Any many more....."


Hanging out with the big C!


I love this picture! Bailey was so excited to go in the ticket blaster. I think it was harder than he thought - and he was so nervous! Good thing he wore his crown inside. It caught lots of tickets...even one worth 100 points!


Go Bailey, Go!



Thanks so much to everyone who came and made Bailey's birthday a success! Until next year....


No comments: