My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wicked!

The big day is finally here! Kaci and Uncle Chad are going to see, Wicked at the Paramount Theater. Uncle Chad bought Kaci a ticket as part of her Christmas present and she has been patiently waiting for this day to get here!
Of course, Mom and to make her take a quick photo shoot in this cute dress that we got for the special event. I just love everything about it!


My baby girl is getting way to big and way to gorgeous!


She must take after her mom!


Love this picture that Uncle Chad sent me from their lunch date at Maggiano's before the show! We love you, Uncle Chad! Thanks for always making Kaci feel like the special girl she is to all of us!


No comments: