My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hi! I am Payton Jane!

 Hi! My name is Payton Jane. I used to be called Pink Ribbon when I lived at home with my Mommy. I am 7 1/2 weeks old. I was born on February 27, 2012.  I just got to my new home and met my new family last night. I was sad to leave my mom and my brothers and sisters- but I think I am going to fall in love with my new family- The Borchgardts!
 My new home is right here in Round Rock, Texas. I have 4 great people in my family now. I also live with a big dog that looks a lot like me. Her name is Chelsea Jane. She has been really sweet to me and sort of reminds me of my mom. There is also a cat here, Missy Prissy. She isn't too sure about me and has only seen me from a distance. She likes to stay up higher than me - so I haven't been able to check her out much yet.
 I have a lot of  toys at my new house and a really nice big crate that is just for me! I like my new toys- but I really love my blanket and duck toy that I got to bring with me from my old house. Smells like my mom and my brothers and sisters. It makes me feel not so lonely!
Here is a picture of me and my new friend, Chelsea~ She was giving me a hug this morning.  I think I am going to LOVE my new family!

No comments: