My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, April 29, 2012

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, HOPE for tomorrow!"

 Well, my little "worker bees" are at it again! Today we were invited to participate in another fun art project to benefit the Austin JDRF Chapter.
 Kaci and Bailey got to make a priceless piece of art work that is to be given to this year's Hope Ball Honorees- the past JDRF Austin Board presidents. It is a small way for us to help out and say "Thank You" for the strong foundation they helped lay for this wonderful organization that we love so much!
 Here are my "worker bees" starting on their flower mosaics. Glad that dad came to help us cut the tiles. It isn't as easy as it looks!
 Bailey was the first to finish and soon he was ready to glue.
 Here is his finished piece. We left them on the table to dry and the workers at Cafe Monet are going to set the grout in for us.
 Here is Kaci with her finished piece!
 Beautiful! & Priceless!
I just love how well they both turned out. So proud of my kiddos! They are always willing to help and donate their time and talents!

No comments: