My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Ronald McDonald House

Bailey's school is raising money for the Ronald McDonald House Charity. They are taking monetary donations as well as soda can tabs! Bailey is so excited. He has from now until April 20th to collect as many soda tabs as he can to help raise funds for the charity. I am so proud of him. Both of my kiddos are always so good about wanting to help others.



He asked Clint if he could ask his co-workers to help in the collection of soda tabs....so we quickly put together this little collection container for Clint to set in the kitchen at his office. I can't wait to see how many tabs we can collect!


No comments: