My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Holiday Loves and Un-Loves!

Here are the things I LOVE about the HOLIDAYS-

(in no particular order)



1. Going to visit Santa

2. Taking pictures for our christmas card



3. Listening to Christmas carols 


4. Sending Christmas cards

5. Receiving Christmas cards

6. All the yummy home baked goodies

7. Decorating the house and putting up the trees

8. Cold weather

9. Snow days!

10. Warm sweaters

11. Starbucks, hot cocoa and hot apple cider 

(and not just in the morning)


12. Hot Mexican food

13. Listening to my preschoolers sing at their Christmas Program

14. Bright red poinsettias 



15. Being with my family on Christmas Eve (this year I won't be

...insert sad face here)


16. Spiked eggnog

17. Making gingerbread houses


18. Shopping on Amazon with Amazon Prime-

 it all ships FREE and arrives in 2 days- 

and I get to do it in my pajamas!

19. Peppermint Scentsy circle air fresheners in 

my car on a cold, cold morning!




Here are the things I UN-LOVE about the HOLIDAYS-



(in no particular order)




1. Being able to wear shorts the week before

Christmas because the temperature is in the 80's


2. Wrapping presents....I am no good at it!



3. School parties


4. Carb counting -sugar, upon sugar, upon sugar treat! -

and EXTRA shots!

5. The feeling that you have forgotten someone or something

6. Being completely and totally STRESSED OUT!!

7. Not being with my family on Christmas Eve

(insert sad face here....)

8. That awful "Christmas shoes for Momma" song

9. Feeling that the house is cluttered

No comments: