My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, December 14, 2012

Time to make the cookies....

We thought it might help us get into the Christmas spirit tonight by decorating some delicious gingerbread and sugar cookies! The weather around here sure isn't making it feel like Christmas, but maybe this will work!
Here they are hot out of the oven. We used cookie cutters for most of them, but Kaci and Clint decided to make wreaths our of the leftover dough! I love Kaci's gingerbread wreath with the sugar cookie accents!
Bailey was having a great time with the icing!
I love this picture of my 3 favorite people~!
 YUMMY!
 DELICIOUS!
We had a great night!

No comments: