My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Are you my type?


It's that time of year again! 
We are taking orders for Kaci's Krushers 6th annual "Say Boo to Diabetes" family walk to cure Diabetes!

This year the shirts will be purple with lime green writing. 
The front will say "Are you my type?" 
The back will say "Kaci's Krushers 2014- 
Walking with JDRF to cure Type 1 Diabetes"



T-shirts are $20 each or $18 if you buy 2 or more.

They are available in the following sizes:
Youth S, M,L and XL
Adult S, M, L, XL and 2 XL
All proceeds go to JDRF.

The walk will be held at the Domain on 
We would love to have you join us! 

Kaci was diagnosed with 
Juvenile ( Type 1) Diabetes on July 28, 2009. 
We will never lose hope 
that a cure will be found!

No comments: