My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Spirit Spark of the week!

Tonight Stiles had their last regular season football game. This also means it is Kaci's last time to perform at a half time game this year- oh, it really is bitter sweet. How is it that she is one step closer to bring an 8th grader--- ACK!?



They finished off the season with a BANG!!- by performing a Halloween routine. I love the outfits they got to wear tonight; Halloween shirt, booty shorts, striped knee socks and Halloween hair pieces! They looked precious!


She was chosen as Spirit Spark of  the Week! I am so proud of her!


Thanks to everyone who came out to support her and the Golden Sparks tonight!



 Just 3 more days until Halloween!!

No comments: