My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I'm back!

What has happened to me? Now that I am not working - you would think I would have LOTS of time to write on this blog. However- it seems like quite the opposite. Somedays I feel like I don't even have a chance to sit down! Well....I am going to do my best to start blogging again. 
I don't know if anyone has really missed me- 
but I know that I have missed getting my feelings out and on this computer.


It is hard to believe that it is already mid-October. This school year is really flying by. I wish I could slow things down a little. Hard to believe it is Bailey's last year in Elementary! ACK! That is so not cool!  Kaci is cruising through Middle school at lightening speed as well. They are both excited about being at the same school again next year. - me not so much, because that means I will have a 6th grader and an 8th grader! Oy!




Between Bailey's baseball practice/games and Kaci's dance practice/football game performances- it sometimes feels like we are never home! BUT I love it!!

This season Bailey is a Riverdog. They completed the season last Saturday as first place/undefeated champs! WOW! Way to go! He plays in the tournament tonight at 6 and they hope to go all they way! It is single elimination- but we are counting on winning- so that means they will play again this Saturday at 10- and then again at 2!~ Let's go Riverdogs! Thank you to everyone who made it out to the Town and Country Fields to watch him play this season! He makes me so proud!




Kaci had a great "kick routine" at the football game last night! Next Tuesday will be her last football game performance of the year! What? How did that happen so fast? She is so excited to perform their special Halloween routine! I can not wait to see their new outfits for the dance. I think we have a lot of friends and family coming out to support her that night and we want to thank you for that. Also- thank you to all of the family/friends that have already come out to see her perform. She has really enjoyed being a part of the dance team.  I am so proud of her.


We are getting excited about our 6th annual "Say Boo to Diabetes" walk this Sunday, October 26th. So far Kaci has raised right at $3,400.00! Amazing! 



We will never lose hope that a cure will be found!

No comments: