My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels." Faith Whittlesey





This week was "B" week at Bailey's school ....so I thought I would include some photos on our blog that started with the letter B from this week.
The first picture if of Bailey and Kaci riding their BIKES. Kaci is very good and can ride her bike fast around the corner. The next step for her is to take the training wheels off. Bailey is getting better everyday at riding his spiderman bike he got from Santa this past Christmas.
The next picture is of a BABY, named Jaxon! He is super cute and was super good the whole time I had the pleasure of being around him.
The third picture is of one of my very BEST friends from Kindergarten. That is right! --Kindergarten. We lost touch a bit in between, but recently meet up when our kids signed up to play on the same soccer team. For weeks we just looked at eachother and wondered....and then finally Laura messaged me on Myspace to see if it was me! We met up this week to have lunch together and catch up on the last 12+ years. The cute baby above is her little boy.
The last picture is of Bailey at his school blowing BUBBLES!
Tons of fun!

1 comment:

the mcgovern's said...

aww, I made it to the blog!!! So glad we found each other.