My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, September 8, 2008

When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other.- Chinese Proverb




I had my carpets cleaned today!!! YIPEEE! For those of you who know me...this is like winning the lottery! I went with Daddy's Carpet Cleaning, who I have used several times in the past. They do such a great job- I can't even begin to tell you how good it looks and smells! I have included their website in case you are in the Austin area and are looking for a good company. They have great prices and customer service as well. Always on time...and get the job done fast.
Tell them that Andrea sent you- You'll be glad you did :)
http://www.daddyscarpetcleaning.com/index.htm

So for me, the Chinese Proverb would go like this, " When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread and some cleaning solution." I can't help it....I seem to have OCD- Over Cleaning Disorder. Now I just can't wait for the carpet to dry so I can put the house all back together. I just need to find my patience.....


No comments: