My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, September 15, 2008

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." Tenneva Jordan

UPDATE: Kaci does not have a stye or pink eye. The doctor says that she has been bitten by some sort of bug on her upper eyelid and is having a normal allergic reaction. When the docotr told us this is what had happened Bailey said, "Kaci- I told you shouldn't have let the bed bugs bite!" It cracked me up! At least we know what it is now and that she is not contagious. Now we just have to get it better.


Well, Kaci woke up on Saturday complaining that her eye hurt. I looked but didn't see anything at the time. We put a cold pack on and went on with the rest of our day.
By Sunday morning when she woke up it looked like she had been hit in the eye. The upper lid was swollen and it looked really painful. I started treating it as a stye, since she had had one of those just weeks earlier- but underneath her eye.
By middle day Sunday, it started getting really yucky! I told her if I could take it out of her eye and put it in mine I would. To which she answered, " If you could take it out of my eye...why wouldn't you just throw it away?"
When I checked on her this morning- she couldn't open that eye at all. I am thinking more than ever now it is pink eye.
It is always something at our house! I just want this to get better quick before it spreads to any of the rest of us.

No comments: