My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"The world makes way for the man who knows where he is going." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bailey was chosen Student of the Week at his school this week. We are so proud of him.
Here he is standing next to his bulletin board at school. The board features many interesting facts about Bailey.
His favorite foods are: cheese, chicken nuggets, cake, cupcakes and brownies. His favorite animals are: kittens, puppies and bunnies. His favorite thing about school is playing in the kitchen and block centers.
Bailey also got to carry the cross to the alter in chapel this week. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me and missed the photo opportunity. Luckily, Pa Pa had come with us that morning and got to see him. I am sure he will be chosen again before the year is over and I will get that picture!




I got to go to Kaci's school today and have lunch with her. She picked McDonald's! She loves their chicken nuggets and they are giving away Wizard of Oz toys! She wants to collect all 12 since she has decided to be Dorothy for Halloween. Today she got the lion. He is too cute! We will have to do our best. It was so nice to see her so happy and smiling at school...even when I had to leave to come home. I am so proud of her!!

No comments: