My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Brunch...the combination of breakfast and lunch!

Today- Kaci's friend, Grayson invited her over for a Holiday brunch and ornament exchange. What a great idea and a perfect way to start the holiday break.
Mrs. Tracy (Grayson's mom) had all the fixings; pancakes, biscuits, gravy, bacon, eggs, fruit, muffins, eggs, sausage, milk, orange juice! It was delicious!

The girls didn't waste anytime getting started on their plates!

They even got to eat on the china at the big "fancy" table. After they finished eating they headed upstairs to play for a bit and then had the ornament exchange. It gave me a brief moment to run to the Outlet mall to pick up a few things I have had my eyes on. Kaci ended up with Adi's ornament....a precious Barbie Hallmark ornament. It is beautiful and so perfect for Kaci. What a great morning!

Here are Adi, Kaci and Grayson! What a cute group of girls. After the party Kaci and I came home for a bit- then met Grandma Dee for a late lunch and "drinkie poo!" at Chilis. YUM-O!
Then we finished up the day with a little more shopping!
On a side.....Clint and Bailey had a boys day today. They went with Papa and Clint's high school friend, Brice and his son, Cooper to the Brenham Cubs play off game at the UT stadium. They lost but put up a good fight- or so I hear. Today was really nice day!

No comments: