My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree....

Many people have beautiful Christmas trees. Trees that are decorated with glass ornaments and fruit. Trees that match their home decor and look like they belong in the middle of Macy's Department store. Trees that look like they were organized and decorated by perfect grown up hands.
We, on the other hand, have a tree that it not only appealing to the eye, but brings back special memories as each ornament is hung. Here are a few of my favorite ornaments off of our tree.
This marks Kaci's first Christmas in 2001.
Bailey made this ornament in Kindergarten this year for Clint and I.

This is Roxy Reindeer. A portion of her proceeds go to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. It will be our memory of July 28th, 2009.

This marks Bailey's first Christmas 2004.

Kaci and Bailey bought this ornament for Clint this year since UT is going to the National Championship and Clint will be there to see them go all the way!!!

I helped Bailey make this ornament when he was just 2 years old. It is his footprint and handprints.

This was Bailey's souvenir from ICE at the Gaylord Texan in Dallas. We went and saw it this year with Uncle Chad.

Kaci was invited to a Christmas brunch and ornament exchange this year by her good friend Grayson. This was the ornament she walked away with! Perfect for her!!


1 comment:

the mcgovern's said...

Our tree is like yours, I have ornaments from my childhood that my mom saved. I love hanging each one....Now we have Alicyn and Jaxon ornaments too, I hope I can take good care of them to give to them as adults. So sweet.