My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house.....

Here are the kids by Papa's nativity scene 2009. It has become Christmas tradition to take their pictures by it (with the same pose every year!) Below is last year's picture. Fun to see how the kiddos change in one year!

Kaci and Bailey 2008
It was so cold when we got home from Grandma Dee and Papa's house, but the kids had to put our the reindeer food! Here are a few pictures of them running around the yard. They aren't very good! (the photographer was freezing too!)

Look at Bailey go!!!

I love this one of Kaci! I certainly caught her in action!

No comments: