My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. ~William James

Kaci stuffed 600 folders for the JDRF school walk program! How wonderful! Hoping we can get her school to jump on board for next year and help raise money for this wonderful organization!

2 comments:

the mcgovern's said...

Way to go Kaci, and Andrea. This is an amazing lesson you are teaching by having her help support this cause. I know it effects her directly but being "charitable" in the general is such a good thing. I want my kids to want to help others, not feel like they have to. You rock!

Andrea said...

Aw...thanks Laura!
Yeah ... I agree.
This is new "close to heart" charity that we help, but we also Trick or Treat for Unicef, donate our gently used books to the hospital and donate to Blue Santa and Coats for Kids. Feels good to help!