My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

"On my honor- I will try, to serve God and my country and live by the Girl Scout law"

Kaci and her friend worked super hard on making this GIANT cookie poster!
It is that time again!
Girl Scout cookies-

Please help Kaci make her goal of selling 200 boxes this year a reality.We will have all cookies in stock and are ready to start delivering them straight to you on January 20th. (or maybe a little bit before_ *wink *wink*Each box is just $3.50-Listed below is a little about each cookie, just in case you have forgotten which one is your favorite- but don't worry- you can time to try them all!

1. Thanks-A-Lot - used to be known as Animal Treasures (all same type shortbread cookie with chocolate on the bottom) - 16 - 24 cookies* per 8.5 ounce box.

2. Peanut Butter Sandwiches (peanut butter cookie with peanut butter filling) - 20 cookies* per 8 ounce box.

3. Lemonades™ (shortbread cookie with a tangy lemon icing) - 16 cookies* per 8.5 ounce box.

4. Reduced Fat Daisy Go Rounds™ (crispy cinnamon cookies) - 5 servings* per 4.2 ounce box.

5. Caramel deLites™ (vanilla cookies covered with caramel on top and bottom then rolled in coconut and striped with chocolate) - 15 cookies* per 7 ounce box.

6. Peanut Butter Patties® (Regular cookie with soft Peanut Butter and coated with chocolate) - 15 cookies* per 7 ounce box.

7. Thin Mints (thin chocolate-peppermint cookie coated in chocolate) - 32 cookies* in an 10 ounce box.

8. Shortbread - (a shortbread cookie) - 44 cookies* per 10 ounce box.

Call or email me and let me know what I should set aside for you! I promise you won't be sorry!

No comments: