My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy birthday, Colton~

We helped celebrate Colton's 12th birthday at Austin Park's and Pizzas today. Even though the weather was a little bit cold- we still had a great time. We started off with Lazer Tag- but I didn't get any pictures...
Then we moved on to some putt putt...

Next - Kaci and Bailey tried out the Tea Cups!

Here are Uncle Mark and Bailey tearing up the track!

Kaci and Clint were hot on their tail!

Here is Colton taking a spin in the go carts~

Later, Kaci worked up the courage to drive her own car too~ She picked #10-

Bailey was super fast in his #6 car- and that is how old he will be in a little less than one month~

Here is the whole gang0 minus me....but I like it that way! We had a great time.

Happy Birthday, Colton!!

No comments: