My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same- Carolos Castaneda

Today was the 2nd day of cookies sales and the Thursday of our Girl Scout meeting. Kaci's best friend, Grayson - has joined the troop and the girls are so excited! Look at those cute shirts! "Save The World...it is the only planet with Girl Scout cookies!" and " I love THIN MINTS!"
Silly girls!!!
It was such a pretty day that this morning I sent everyone we knew a text telling them to meet us at the park after school. It worked! Lots of the kiddos friends met us for just a little bit of play. The sun sure felt good on my face! Here is Kaci climbing the rock wall!
This is not everyone we knew at the park...but I rounded up a few for a group picture!

No comments: