My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birds of a feather....flock together!

So good to see Brad this week. He came down to Austin for a few days before he flies out 0f Austin to Nebraska to see his family. We got to spend a whole day with him just hanging out. Meet up with him, Amber and Colton mid afternoon to see the movie Cars 2! Not bad- it was pretty cute! (maybe just a bit over the kids heads...but still held their attention!)


Afterwards I talked Brad in to making his famous macaroni and cheese! So good! We hung out at Amber's house and watched Toy Story 3.


A few weeks ahead, Amber had purchased some hair feathers and tools on Etsy. So, as a team- the 4 of us (Amber, Kaci, Brad and me) worked on figuring out how to get them in our hair! I think they turned out pretty darn cute~ Don't you?


No comments: