My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, July 21, 2011

I’ve learned… that it’s not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts.”




Here are a few pictures from our beach trip. (and when I say a "few" I mean it.) My big joke is, "If there aren't at least 50 pictures of an event - it is almost like it didn't happen!" Sort of late posting them. I didn't carry my camera around with us much this trip. Guess I was thinking about other things and didn't want to worry about sand in the lense the whole trip! ha

Here are Kaci and Bailey- Not Feeding the SeaGulls at the resteraunt.


Here is me and my handsome boy!


My 2 favorite people!



Awwww....my better half!


Swimming with the dolphins....sort of!


The only thing missing in this great picture is Kaci. She took the photo and she did a great job!


I love this one of Bailey feeding the seagulls!


Love this one too! They feed them all day!


I fed them once.....and look what happens to me!



No comments: