My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, July 28, 2011

2- Year Diaversary

Today is Kaci's 2 year Diaversary! - Today I just want to let everyone know that .....


Not Fred Flinstone.....



Not Fred Savage.....And certainly not this Fred from the Disney channel! He drives me crazy!!



I love THIS Fred!



I love Fred Banting! He was a Canadian surgeon who invented insulin along with his med student assistant, Charles Best, in the 1920s. ( He also shares my same birthdate -November 14, 1891- of course month and day...not year!) In 1923 Banting and John James Rickard Macleod received the Nobel Prize in Medicine. To read more about this fascinating man click on the link below


No comments: