My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Queen Stuffer!

As you all know- Kaci is the "Queen Stuffer" of the JDRF School Walk Folders! We finished up 2,000 a few weeks ago and went to the Austin offices to pick up 2,000 more! It is lots of cutting, counting, stuffing and rubber banding!



I am so proud of Kaci! She is always willing to volunteer her time for a cause she believes in. She is determined to beat her total from last year- 2,000! If she finishes this batch it will make 4,000 for this year! WOW! That is pretty impressive if you ask me!

In the last 3 years- she will have stuffed a total of 7,000 folders!

I love this girl!!!

No comments: