My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, August 27, 2011

When they start the game, they don't yell, "Work ball." They say, "Play ball." Willie Stargell, 1981

So excited that Bailey had baseball tryouts today! He headed up to T&C with Clint about 10:00- he was scheduled for the 10:40 tryout time slot. He had to hit 3 balls off a tee and run to second base on the last hit. Story says- he hit the balls hard and ran as fast as he could on last hit! Next he had to try and stop 2 grounders and he did!!! Last- he was thrown 2 fly balls. He caught one and missed the other but quickly stopped it and threw it in. I am so proud of my boy!


When Clint filled out his registration on-line, he surprised me and Bailey with this cool decal for the back of my car! I love it!! Now, we are just anxiously awaiting the phone call from his coach. The coaches are getting together tomorrow for the draft. I am ready for some baseball!



No comments: