My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, August 12, 2011

Chocomize!!



If you are looking for a fun and sweet gift to give to someone you love.....look no further! You have to head on over to www. Chocomize.com It is AMAZING!!



Chocomize is the first company in the US that allows you to select your own ingredients to make your very own chocolate bar!! You can choose from white, milk or dark chocolate to start your bar and from there the possibilities are endless! Some of the ingredients you can add are sea salt, pepper, lavender, almonds, peanuts, pecans, yogurt covered pretzels, jelly beans, snickers bars, kit kats, bacon, cayenne pepper, sprinkles......and that is just the beginning. The list goes on and on....


Clint and I will celebrate 13 years of marriage on August 15th- Aren't we cute?

What better way to celebrate than with chocolate!?



Well- maybe a trip to an exotic island or a winning lottery ticket....but until that happens...chocolate will have to do! I have been wanting to try chocomize for several months now and thought this was the perfect chance!



I ordered Clint this yummy milk chocolate bar with peanut butter chips, chocolate chip cookie dough and kit kat bars! It even has an edible "Happy Anniversary" banner on it. Pretty cute! The picture is a little fuzzy- but you get the picture. lol! This will be perfect for Clint to munch on while we are at the movies on Saturday night!



I didn't want to have to sneak a bite of Clint's gift while we are at the movies- so I ordered one for me too! I am the "junk candy" queen. My candy bar is milk chocolate, pototo chips, sea salt, yogurt pretzels, jelly beans and sprinkles! I can not wait to sink my teeth into it!



What are you waiting for.....go order your own bar and quit drooling over mine! YUMMY!



No comments: