My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, August 1, 2011

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then I want to go where they went."

So - I have been looking for a nice way for us to remember Reagan as she was! Happy and healthy and smiling! Found this picture that Dad took of her just a few months ago (it seems) and she is wearing her typical "smile" I just love it! I have seen these stepping stones before and thought it would be a perfect way for us to create something together that would help us remember Reagan in her "happier" days! The kiddos and I went up to Joanne's Craft store and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw one specifically for dogs!! I couldn't resist. Love the bone shape! The concrete is still wet in this picture- I can't wait to see it when it dries. Kaci and Bailey were in charge of placing all the stones where ever they wanted them to go. I think they did a great job! I love the paw prints they made.

We love you, Reagan!

No comments: