My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, June 9, 2014

7th grade here we come!

Hard to believe this little girl is going into 7th grade next year. 
It seems like I took this picture of her 
(going into Kindergarten) yesterday.

All A's, All year and the smartest girl I know! Kind and caring with a heart of GOLD! 

I am so proud of the girl she has become. 6th grade was easier than we thought it would be...in more ways than one. She never once forgot her locker combination, made new friends, loved her teachers and is going to be on the dance team next year.

 There was that little hardship....when she was in a wheelchair for a few months....but let's remember the good times!




Looking forward to a great summer! 

I love you, Kaci!

No comments: