My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Meet June

Well, by now everyone knows that we have a Mae in our house.
But- you may not know that we also have a June.
Here she is ...

I think she is a toad. 
(How can you tell the difference between a toad and a frog?)
I think a toad is bumpier and fatter with shorter legs....
I think that makes June a toad. 

Anyway- she appeared about 9 days ago on our back porch. She shows up about 9p.m. and is gone by 5:30 a.m. In between that time- she hangs out on the porch and (hopefully) eats her fill of all the disgusting bugs that are flying around out there. I usually see her at 2 a.m. and 4 a.m. when I am letting Miss Mae out to pee!

I think she must especially like june bugs...because our porch seems to be covered with them at night. 

Now, you might be thinking that is why I named her June...and well.....
 it is not. 
I named her June because she came after Mae (the dog!) LOL! And also - she appeared in the month of June....
but, well maybe also because I think she eats june bugs! 

Anyway...welcome June!

No comments: