My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, June 26, 2014

The early bird gets the worm!

I love Miss Mae!

She is a great dog. 
The first word her owner used to describe her was "CHILL"
She is so chill.


On July 4th she will be 3 months. She has been with us for 2 weeks.


She. Is. Chill.

So far she has not chewed anything 
(well, just a tiny corner of Clint's shoe)

She hasn't had any accidents 
(well, just 2 in the living room- but I am sure it was my fault because I didn't take her out in time)

She isn't rough, or loud 
(I think I have only heard her bark twice)

She knows how to sit and stay.

She listens when you ask her to stop.
She still has sweet puppy breath.

I love everything about her!

Well, except the fact that she likes to wake up about
5:30 or 6 every morning!


Um, did she not get the memo that this is SUMMER! You stay up late and sleep LATER!! Bless her heart.


Her sleep routine sort of goes like this:

Wake up at 5:30- go outside, pee (I make my 1st cup of coffee) and she play's with Payton.

6:30- she eats breakfast ( I make my 2nd cup of coffee) plays inside, then back out to poop.

7:30- play some more....play some more, play some more (finally I am wide awake!)

9:00--- she is ready for her first nap of the day...........and the sun is up, I am all jacked up on coffee, I'm ready for breakfast, emptying the dishwasher and folding my 2nd load of laundry. I am exhausted but can't go back to sleep!

Don't worry- none of that will bother Miss Mae. She is getting a much needed nap. You know- she has been up since 5:30! 

No comments: