My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 days and counting.....

Spreading the icing with my hands!
Work in progress
Looking good
Finishing touches
Cheese!

**************************************************

It is our Christmas tradition to make a Gingerbread house every year....and today was the day!


Unfortunately- our pastry bag got a hole in it so I had to use my hands to help spread the icing. Could I have used a spreader like Clint?....well...sure! - But it wouldn't have been nearly as fun or messy! Kaci and Bailey worked really hard to make it beautiful and they were very successful. It will be a nice accent to the kitchen table from now until Christmas arrives!
When we were all done decorating the gingerbread house- Bailey and Clint had a small
wrestling match in the living room. Here are a few cute pics!




No comments: