My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, December 15, 2008

""Stay" is a charming word in a friend's vocabulary." Louisa May Alcott











I had a cookie exchange at my house tonight. Unfortunately- the crazy weather held a few people back from making the party...but I had fun baking and cleaning today in preparation! Although I was disappointed- I completely understood their reasons for avoiding the roads tonight. :) No one wants to die over a cookie....well...I guess that depends on if it is chocolate or not! ha ha
And how sweet was my friend Jessica to send pizza to the house since she couldn't make it?!! Only Jessica!! :)
For those of you that made it over...Thanks! The cookies were awesome. It was such a fun idea and maybe I will try again next year with a better turn out. Here are a few pics of my creations for the get together.

1 comment:

Jessica Walker said...

Everything looks so nice, you are such the hostess with the mostess!!!