My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A white Christmas fills the churchyard. - French Proverb

Getting ready to sing!
Leaving Chapel after a great performance!

Telling Mommy something cool!

All of us together!



Happy Meals!



Today was Bailey's Christmas Program at his school.

It was called, A Child's Nativity!

It was absolutely adorable. I wish I knew how to upload videos so that you could see and hear for yourself. But since I don't....these still photos will have to do for now! He was a Shepard and sang all of the songs throughout (with the best expressions on his face) ! It was priceless.
Afterwards- we went back to his class for a party with McDonald's happy meals, powder sugar snowflakes and chocoalte candy! It was a very special day and the start of our Christmas vacation. School is out until January 6th, 2009~~ YIPEEEEEEE!!






No comments: