My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, December 29, 2008

"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." Pablo Picasso


Last night I told the kids that anyone who helped me put the Christmas decorations away today would be treated to Chuck E. Cheese! It is amazing what one little mouse can do!!
All the Christmas decorations are tucked away in the storage bins and the kids rooms are neat and tidy.
We had a really good time and ran in to lots of people we know. Our neighbors from across the street, Bailey's friend Zane and even Mommy's friend Mrs. Carol. Amber joined in on the fun with us as well.
I guess everyone needed a break from the house today. It was nice to get a little junk food in our bellies and play a few games. Here is a picture of the kids from the Sketch Booth! Too cute!

No comments: