My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, October 30, 2009

Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.

Last night the First and Second Graders had their Fine Arts performance! What a great job they did! I am so proud of Kaci. She was a little nervous about getting up in front of such a BIG audience...and it was BIG! But she did it and they were AWESOME!
Daddy and his girl!
Even Aunt Amber made it to the show!

Kaci is way up on top~ Can you see her?

In the crowd...way up top!!
Adi and Kaci! Such cuties!

Relaxing after a great performance!

So proud of my singing star!

Kaci is all smiles with her PaPa!

Bailey looking good with Coach DiCarlo!

No comments: