My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome Great Pumpkin!

Picked the kids up from school today with popsicles in the cooler and headed to the United Methodist Church in Georgetown for a little pumpkin patch fun! They have a great selection every year and the money goes towards their Youth Group- so we are glad to help!
Kaci posing on a pumpkin or two!
So funny to turn around and find Bailey like this! What a goofy boy!
Kaci took this picture and I must say she did a GREAT job! It is very rare that I like a picture of myself....but this has become one of my recent favorites~
Bailey took this one! Me and my girl~
Here is Kaci posing like a mountain climber who has just reached the top! Silly thing!
Last picture before we loaded up our pumpkins to head home. Notice ...Bailey is missing one shoe. I wasn't supposed to get his feet in the picture (at his request) but obviously I didn't do a very good job of that! The patch was a little muddy and his shoe was waiting to be rinsed ...along with his foot once we reached home!
Bailey and Clint have T-ball practice on Wednesday nights too~ Clint surprised us by coming home early and treating us all to Rudys! We have never taken the kids there and Bailey loved it! He said it was like an all you can eat restaurant and he wants to go back next week. He ate brisket, bread and beans! Kaci brought some soup from home, but did enjoy a little sausage and a BIG pickle! Wish I would have brought my camera! Bailey was grinning from ear to ear!

No comments: