My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, October 24, 2009

"Open your presents on your birthday, but be thankful year round for the blessings you receive!"

Today we spent a good portion of the afternoon at Zane's 6th birthday party! It was so much fun! It was a birthday/costume party!Kaci and Bailey couldn't wait to get their costumes on!
Here is Miss Hannah Montana ready to rock!

I couldn't resist asking this pop star to take her picture with me.
My friends are never going to believe this!
There were so many cool costumes and Bailey even found some of his good buddies: Luigi and Knuckles! (Zane is Knuckles...I love that outfit. His grandma made it! How lucky is he?)

The kids got to play tons of games and won lots of cool prizes. They played bean bag toss and pin the jelly in the net. Bailey is so silly!

The last game of the day was " Freeze Dance!" It was lots of fun to see the kids get their "groove on"! Here is Kaci showing off her moves.

Bailey was good at freezing! He won the 2nd game.


Next we moved outside for the pinata! Here is the birthday boy taking a good swing at it! I have never seen so much candy.

Love the SpongeBob cake! Great job by his Grandma again! She is one talented lady!

Here is Kaci enjoying her chocolate cake and ice cream. Yummy! Thank you so much for having us: Valerie, John, Zane and Cameron. As we were leaving, Bailey turned to Zane and said ," This was the BEST birthday EVER!" I would have to agree!


No comments: