My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Monday, October 26, 2009

POSTER CONTEST!!!

Kaci...snacking and coloring...
The finished poster....
I hope we win!!!

Kaci and I made a poster last night to enter in to the "JDRF Say Boo to Diabetes Walk " poster competition. I would love to win they are giving away a family pack of concert tickets to some Christmas play or musical! I don't know how they choose...but ours is pretty cute.

Our team is called, "The Honey, Rufus and Kaci Team." Those are her 2 diabetic bears. One she got while she was in the hospital (Rufus) and the other, (Honey)her Uncle Chad gave her to hug while she was getting her pokes after we got home. Honey proudly wears Kaci's Great Mama's medical alert diabetic necklace!
So the rules are- you must incorporate this years walk theme....SAY BOO TO DIABETES and include your team name. So..I drew Honey, Rufus and Kaci and the BOO Ghost on the poster...all wearing the trademark Juvenile Diabetes Sneakers! I think it turned out really cute! I also included the JDRF Research logo at the top! I can't wait to turn it in! I just hope we get it back.

No comments: