My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Once you choose hope, anything's possible.- Christopher Reeve


Each year we send out Birthday announcements for the
kids birthdays to family and friends!
We ordered Kaci's last week and they have arrived!
It reads:
It is almost the 19th
And I can hardly wait!
Because this year I
Am turning eight!
So cute. I love this picture of her.
Hard to believe she will be turning eight on November 19th.
I couldn't be prouder of the beautiful, smart and compassionate young lady she is growing up to be! My angel! I wish and hope only good things for her as she grows older. She makes the world a better place....just by being in it!

No comments: