My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Sunday, January 4, 2009

25 Random things....



1.I wish I had more time to be creative- I love to draw and paint
2.Standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon took my breath away!
3. I want another baby- maybe when I am 38- but I will have to find a new husband :) Clint says no more babies...I know he is right!
4. I love our new cat....and think she is our Angel Angus Kitty come back to life
5. I am getting better at following a recipe, but still have to throw away a meal or two here and there.
6.I love this blog!
7. I wish my hips were smaller...and my waist lower
8. I wish it would snow.
9.I love laying with my kiddos at night and the way they smell out of the bathtub!
10.I wish I was a better swimmer and my kids were too!
11. I used to collect sun stuff.
12. I am a neat freak...in a bad way...I will clean the table of your crumbs while you are still eating :(
13. I rarely take showers....more of a bath girl!
14.I am a sucker for a sale tag!
15.I would love to be a photographer someday
16.I love a cold margarita and guacamole!
17. Don't mess with my kids....or you will get the horns!
18. I wish I could spend more time doing nothing... too high strung for that.
19. I wish I could read more.
20. I like to look at the pictures in magazines.
21. I need a new stainless steel fridge.
22. I hope to find a party time job I love in August.
23. I am not sure how I am going to feel when Bailey turns 5 in February and starts school in August...baby blues!!!
24.I paint my toenails to match Kaci's (we alternate picking colors every week)
25. I am very lucky to have the family I have.....

No comments: