My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, January 3, 2009

"Grandchildren don't stay young forever, which is good, because Pop-pops have only so many horsey rides in them." Gene Perret

Bailey "Hook "Em" at Colton's football game (age 2)

Pa Pa and Bailey (age 1) What a cute picture!
Yesterday we stopped by my parent's house for a visit and to watch a little bit of football. Bailey and Kaci had their Nintendo DS game systems, but PaPa told Baliey he should be outside playing football....

Well, if you know Bailey- ENOUGH SAID!!

Let's get outside and PLAY BALL!!
Here is a small sports article my dad wrote up after their game....


The football play (hit) of the year.

Bailey was playing for Mississippi (he saw the score) and Pa-Pa was playing for Texas Tech.

Pa-Pa was running for a sure touchdown as linebacker Bailey Borchgardt was chasing down the play, catching up, he layed a hit on Pa-Pa causing Pa-Pa to fly in the air, as he flew, he flipped over, hit the ground, and flipped completely over again.That has never happened before playing with Bailey. Bailey and I both got up to access the damage, I had fresh dog poop on my clothes, on my hand and Bailey had poop up and down his arm. Time out was called until we could get cleaned up. And Bailey didn't even gag as the trainer (mother Pooky) cleaned off his arm.

The tackle will forever be remembered as 2008 Cotton Bowl Play of the Year.

Perhaps it was the age difference that caused the play to be so spectacular,
Pa-Pa age 64, Bailey Borchgardt age 4.

No comments: