My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Friday, January 16, 2009

All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.” George Harrison

Riding on the Capital Metro Bus at the Children's Museum...
Kaci was driving us to the ice cream store (at Bailey's request)

Rockin' out on the Austin City Limits Stage....On the Road Again!

The Birthday girl...in the birthday chair!

Kaci at the store

Me at the restaurant....I had the best waitress...I think her name was Kaci!
*******************************************************************
Friday night we helped celebrate Ali's 5th birthday at the Children's Museum downtown! It was soooo much fun! We had the whole place to ourselves with 55 of Ali's closest friends and family. So glad that we got to be a part of it. And--for those of you that know me and my poor sense of direction-- it was a great accomplishment that we arrived on time (maybe even a little early) without getting lost downtown! We had a little help from Mrs. Garmen....but still!


1 comment:

Jessica Walker said...

love the pic of the Borchgardt kiddos rockin' on the guitars!!!