My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Saturday, November 28, 2009

"Every very time a bell rings, an angel gets it's wings!"

This afternoon we got dressed up and headed to the entrance of our neighborhood to take some pictures to use on our Christmas cards. The kids loved it and thought of all their own cute poses!
Here is Bailey being very GQ on this big rock he climbed on top of!
Here is Kaci up on a big rock as well!

I love this one...all puckered up!

Another sweet pose! I wish they were always this nice to one another...but then they wouldn't be brother and sister would they?

I am so lucky to have such beautiful and smart children. They really are perfect in my eyes!

Here is Bailey letting off a little "goofy" steam!

YIPPPPPPPEE! Last picture!!

No comments: