My babies!

My babies!
Catch up on our families daily adventures, learn more about our dreams and experience life with diabetes through our eyes! Grab a cup of something warm and read on to learn more about my Random Thoughts....

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Well, I am typing this entry after I have dropped the kids off at school this morning. Had to sign in and walk them both to class as we were tardy! When I had to sign in the reason why they were late, I wrote "BIRTHDAY HANGOVER!" Yes! - That's right! What a day we had yesterday celebrating the BIG 8 with Kaci. After having McDonalds for lunch and popsicles in class with her friends- I picked them up from school and we headed to Grandma Dee and PaPa's house! She got to open her birthday presents and then decided to spend some of her birthday money on a Build A Bear at the mall. Bailey had received a little money from Grandma too - so joining that with some of his allowance, he had enough to make one too! PaPa and Grandma Dee decided to join us and boy were they in for a treat. They have never had the Build A Bear experience!
After Bailey stuffed his dog and picked out a barking sound, he fluffed him and got him all ready for his new outfit. Here he is with PaPa picking out the perfect name, Adam!

Kaci stuffed hers and gave it the "magic" sound! Here she is fluffing her bear with Grandma Dee. She named her bear, Magic!

Whew! We worked so hard we had to sit and rest while we waited for Daddy to get there! He meet us after work so we could see Santa and eat in the Food Court!
There wasn't much of a line (it is still early) but there was one little girl ahead of us. It was Mrs. Fleming (the kid's school counselor and her daughter) So- we patiently waited our turn and took a few pictures while we waited. This is a great one!
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....finally....our turn! No telling what the kids told him they wanted. I think I overheard a few Wii and DS games as well as a laptop computer! HMMMMMmm??
We couldn't leave without taking a picture of Kaci and her twin doll, Grace. Aren't they sweet?

Well....there you have it! Our fun night at Lakeline Mall! I love this picture. Too bad Clint and I weren't wearing black and red, but we still look pretty cute.

No comments: